Volunteers help us in many ways; these are just some opportunities at the Children's Alliance Center:
• Help during morning hours, answering phones, opening mail and helping with tasks.
Support of Children:
• Family greeters: play with children and visit with families in reception area while investigative/therapeutic services are being provided on site; may assist with intake process.
• Provide snacks, treats for kids at center and for families to take home (frozen foods).
Support of Team/Staff:
• Breakfast providers for multidisciplinary team meetings (third Friday of each month).
• Cookies/Snacks Delivered
• Goodie Bag Preparation and delivery on Special Occasions (Child Abuse Awareness Month, Birthdays, Holidays, etc.)
Support of Facility:
• Handy-person projects.
• General garden care (home school kids, church youth organizations, scouts, etc.)
Support of Mission:
• Help with community education and awareness programs.
• Special Events Planning, Hosting, etc.
• Data entry and software.
• IT Consultation and computer upgrades, etc.
• Website and social media development.
• Interior Design/Decorating
• Landscaping Design and Development.
• Facility Renovation/Construction Projects.
• Grant writing and fundraising.
IT & computers
Building and maintenance
SPECIAL EVENTS & FUNDRAISING
Baked goods for team and families
Client intake and advocacy